An order can be cancelled for various reasons. In every instance, we make every effort to communicate with you prior to cancelling the order. We sincerely apologize if your order was cancelled without your knowledge. The most common reason why your order may be cancelled without your consent is that the information you provided for your billing address or the card's security code does not match the information that your bank currently has on file. For security purposes, we have to cancel orders that fail this verification.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble placing my order!
- Why is there an error message when I try to place an order?
- How will I know if my order was processed?
- What if I did not receive an order confirmation for my order?
- Why did I get an error message that my address is incorrect?
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- Can I cancel or change my order once it has been shipped?
- Can I change or update my shipping address after placing an order?
- Does L’ange ship to multiple addresses?
- How can I track my order?