Ergonomic design often involves researching the way people interact with products and the environment. The data is used to determine the size, shape and/or form of a product, making it easier and more comfortable for people to use. The ergonomics of a product usually speak to the durability, functionality and comfort of the item.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate L'ange Product
- What is Tourmaline and what are the benefits?
- What are the benefits of a Titanium Styling Tool?
- What are the benefits of Ceramic Styling Tools?
- What is the difference between Tourmaline and Titanium?
- What is Infrared Heat and what does it do for my hair?
- What is a Negative Ion and what does it do for my hair?
- Ergonomic Design- what is it?
- How do I care for my tools?
- How do I choose the right temperature for my hair type?