Tourmaline is a semiprecious mineral, which is known as the "electric stone" because, when heated, it emits negative ions and healthy infrared heat. The stone is crushed and usually fused together, or layered on top of ceramic to give you an extra boost of negative ions. These ions reduce static and seal the hair cuticle which, in turn, helps to diminish frizz, smooth locks and enhance shine.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate L'ange Product
- What is Tourmaline and what are the benefits?
- What are the benefits of a Titanium Styling Tool?
- What are the benefits of Ceramic Styling Tools?
- What is the difference between Tourmaline and Titanium?
- What is Infrared Heat and what does it do for my hair?
- What is a Negative Ion and what does it do for my hair?
- Ergonomic Design- what is it?
- How do I care for my tools?
- How do I choose the right temperature for my hair type?