Titanium is a lightweight, corrosion-resistant metal that is extremely durable and is incredibly efficient. Titanium products might be better suited for professional use or for very thick, and/or coarse hair due to high heat retention and penetrating qualities. If you have thin or fine hair and use a titanium product, be sure to keep it on the lowest heat setting and monitor how many times a week you use it to keep your hair healthy. Titanium is the strongest material with the highest ionic output requiring less passes of the wand through the hair.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate L'ange Product
- What is Tourmaline and what are the benefits?
- What are the benefits of a Titanium Styling Tool?
- What are the benefits of Ceramic Styling Tools?
- What is the difference between Tourmaline and Titanium?
- What is Infrared Heat and what does it do for my hair?
- What is a Negative Ion and what does it do for my hair?
- Ergonomic Design- what is it?
- How do I care for my tools?
- How do I choose the right temperature for my hair type?