Ceramic is a composite material usually made of clay. Ceramic creates a far infrared heat signal that penetrates the hair shaft, preserving hair's natural moisture and luster. Ceramic heats up quickly and distributes it evenly, meaning fewer passes over each section of hair to achieve silky results. Our ceramic products are infused with Tourmaline to ensure an extra boost of negative ions to smooth out your hair.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate L'ange Product
- What is Tourmaline and what are the benefits?
- What are the benefits of a Titanium Styling Tool?
- What are the benefits of Ceramic Styling Tools?
- What is the difference between Tourmaline and Titanium?
- What is Infrared Heat and what does it do for my hair?
- What is a Negative Ion and what does it do for my hair?
- Ergonomic Design- what is it?
- How do I care for my tools?
- How do I choose the right temperature for my hair type?