Infrared heat is very different from traditional heat because of its longer wavelengths being able to produce deeper penetrating qualities. It works from the inside out to seal and protect the hair cuticle, which results in smoother, frizz free hair! They also assist in locking in moisture. All of our products produce infrared heat.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate L'ange Product
- What is Tourmaline and what are the benefits?
- What are the benefits of a Titanium Styling Tool?
- What are the benefits of Ceramic Styling Tools?
- What is the difference between Tourmaline and Titanium?
- What is Infrared Heat and what does it do for my hair?
- What is a Negative Ion and what does it do for my hair?
- Ergonomic Design- what is it?
- How do I care for my tools?
- How do I choose the right temperature for my hair type?