IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING AND KEEP AWAY FROM WATER DANGER – Any appliance is electrically live even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
- Always unplug appliance immediately after using.
- Do not use while bathing or in the shower.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
- If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons:
- This appliance should never be left unattended while plugged in.
- This appliance should not be used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly or if it has been dropped or damaged or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not pull, twist or wrap line cord around the appliance.
- Never use while sleeping.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- The unit is hot when in use. Do not let heated surfaces touch eyes or skin.
- Do not place the heated unit directly on any surface while it is hot or plugged in. Use stand provided.
- Never block the air openings of the appliance or place on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint and other debris.
- Do not touch hot surfaces of the appliance. Use handles or knobs.
- Do not attempt to touch the housing of your appliance near the barrel as it is hot when in use.
- Do not operate with a voltage converter.